Don´t Miss
Cincinnati previously said that it wanted to sign the league’s sack leader to a long-term deal.
By reworking his deal, the Browns will free up $36 million in cap space, sources said.
The two sides have until July 15th to figure out a long-term deal.
“Ja’Marr is always going to be our priority,” said Cincinnati general manager Duke Tobin.
“One of the crazy ones I’ve been a part of in the NFL,” he said.
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow has spoken about the recent break-in of his home on Monday Night. Burrow delivered a prepared statement regarding the burglary,
The Bengals are at risk of losing one of their star receivers.
Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals have not had a good start to the new NFL season.
There is plenty to take a punt on ahead of the new NFL season.